Listed below are some of my favorite websites when I spend time in God’s word
- Dr. Jack Graham – PowerPoint – Dr. Graham is my former pastor that I admired on so many levels. I sure do miss his sermons!
- Dr. David Jeremiah – Turning Point – Dr. Jeremiah is a gifted author who I enjoy turning to as a reference in my daily study with God. He has written a multitude of exceptional books that I encourage everyone to invest some time reading in your free time. You can also catch Dr. Jeremiah’s sermons on the radio and television each week.
- Dr. Charles Stanley – In Touch Ministries – Dr. Stanley is another brilliant author who I enjoy reading his books. You can also catch Dr. Stanley’s sermons on television each week.
- Simple Truths – Your Destination for Inspiration – This company has a nice colection of books that share words of encouragement and also to help excel in business. I love these books because I have a few in my library that speak to my heart and inspire me in my daily living. The majority of these books also come with a video on a CD that you receive when you make a purchase. You also have the luxury of watching these videos for your enjoyment online.
- Godvine – Popular Christian Videos – Great selection of videos that will make you cry, smile, etc.
- GodTube – Popular Christian Videos
Listed below are some of my favorite blog sites that I wanted to share with you
- Karen Ehman – http://www.karenehman.com/
- Lysa TerKeurst – http://lysaterkeurst.com/
- Melissa Taylor – http://melissataylor.org/
- Candace Cameron Bure – http://www.roomag.com/
- Proverbs 31 Ministries – http://www.proverbs31.org/